The Arab/Israeli conflict has become one of the longest conflicts in the history of mankind. Millions of people have been displaced, hurt, or killed throughout the region in pursuit of nationalistic agendas. This print displays the contested territory through satelite immagery, manipulated to show population concentrations. This view blurs the lines between both states, concentrating on the shared humanity between both nations.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia